We all love movies for those moments that make an impact when we leave. Whether they be quotes or scenes, they leave us with a great impact from what we just saw.
Quotes, especially, are great. “Call me Ishamel” are the famous three words I know in a book, just because the beginning was so short, yet kept you wanting more and left such an impact.
Depending on the type of movie, you’ll either get a funny quote or a serious quote. When it comes to cars, there tend to be some funny quotes that have you reminiscing for years to come, or at least until the DVD comes out.
Here’s a list of some of the best car quotes in movies, that I know of. Come up with your own quotes by visiting your friendly Atlanta-area Hyundai dealership and create family magic. Maybe you and your crew will drive around in a luxurious new 2015 Hyundai Genesis and create memories of your own outside of the movie theater. Who knows? Maybe you and your family can watch some of these movies, especially if your 2015 Hyundai Genesis features a built-in DVD player.
- “Your car is uglier than I am. Oops, that didn’t come out right.” Mackenzie Phillips, American Graffiti
- “I like anything fast enough to do something stupid in.” Vin Diesel, xXx
- “Better buckle up, Penny. This car’s only got two speeds: “Fast” and “WOW! What Was That?” Gadgetmobile, Inspector Gadget
- “This is difficult stuff. Making a left turn in L.A. is one of the harder things you’ll learn in life.” Kevin Kline, Grand Canyon
- “Why, this car could be systematic, hydromatic, ultramatic. Why, it could be Greased Lightning!” John Travolta, Grease
- “This is not the car I ordered! I distinctly ordered the Antarctic blue super sports wagon, with the C.B. and the optional rally fun pack!” Chevy Chase, National Lampoon’s Vacation